Markforged X7 seriesOwned X7 for sale
- With a built-in laser micrometer, the printer automatically scans the print bed with 1um accuracy to generate a contour map of its surface. By calibrating its measurements with extrusion readings to perfectly set nozzle height and active topography adjustment, the printer ensures your prints come out exactly how you want them.
- Cloud-connected software and a 4.3” touchscreen comes standard with every printer, washer and furnace. Regular over-the-air updates mean that your Markforged products keep getting better. Material usage tracking and out-of-material detection help monitor your printers and reduce waste. Just a few of the ways Markforged is working to reduce the distance from design to part.
- With automatic version control, real-time fleet management and cloud-based collaboration, Eiger is the world’s most advanced 3D printing software. Designed from the ground up to make manufacturing simpler, Eiger enables you to print plastic, metal and composite parts straight from your browser.
- Build Volume: 330 mm x 270 mm x 200 mm (12.99 in. x 10.63 in. x 7.87 in.)
- Footprint: 584 mm x 483 mm x 914 mm
- Z Layer Resolution: 50 μm
- Machine Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Plastic Composite Filament available in X3, X5 & X7
- Continuous Composite Filament available in X5 & X7 only
- Onyx is a chopped carbon fiber filled nylon. It provides stiff and dimensionally stable engineering grade parts, with twice the strength of other 3D printed plastics. Onyx parts have a high quality surface finish and high heat tolerance. Onyx parts can be reinforced with other continuous fibers, such as fiberglass, carbon or kevlar for additional strength and stiffness.
Exceptionally strong, supremely stiff, ultra lightweight, and incredibly versatile — X7 parts deliver unparalleled performance without having to make any compromise.
Built from the ground up for reliable performance, the X7 delivers breakthrough quality and precision in 3D printing. The top-of-the-line industrial grade platform features a strengthened dual nozzle print system that supports Continuous Carbon Fiber and Kevlar reinforcement. Laser inspection scans parts mid-print to ensure dimensional accuracy for the most critical tolerances.
Continuous Filament Fabrication: Formed from the combination of two materials, composite parts are incredibly strong and versatile. Our unique fabrication process enables you to print parts that are an order of magnitude stiffer and stronger than typical 3D printed objects.
Materials: Onyx, Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Kevlar & High Temperature Fiberglass
To learn more please fill the contact form below to get a hold of one of our representatives!